A collection of tools, notes, snippets, links and more I’ve found to be useful or developed by me upon my needs. Feel free to have a look around and take what you want/need. You may also want to check the Talks and the Cheat Sheet pages.
- Fix locale errors in bash
- Bash history settings
- Bash custom colors
- ls aliases with coloured output
- 30 Handy Bash Shell Aliases For Linux / Unix / Mac OS X
- Get Platform details (*) : Get platform details for current OS (print or use as a library). Works with Linux, OS X and Windows.
- Open URL in default browser (*)
- Open with the default application (*) : Short snippet to open a given file with the default application. Works on Linux, OS X and Windows. On Linux requires xdg-open (usually built-in).
- PyObjc Python modules cleaner (*) : a script to completely remove PyObjc from your Mac.
- freestack.co.uk, collection of Free Design Tools & Resources for Graphic Designers
- The 100% correct way to do CSS breakpoints
- heroku-static-website (*) : A boilerplate to deploy a static website on heroku.
- Virtual machines with Microsoft browsers: useful for testing your website. VMs are in various formats: Hyper-V, VPC, VirtualBox, Parallels, VMware.
Sublime Text packages
- AngularJS package: AngularJS code completion, snippets, go to definition, quick panel search, and more
(*) Mantained by me. Please, tell me about your suggestions or any bug you spot.