Cherry picked security resources and best practices.
Harden your OS
Articles and links about improving the security of your computers and mobile devices and protecting your privacy.
- macOS security checklist (*)
- How the NSA snoop-proofs its Macs, a bit old but something you may want to check anyway
- Hardening Android for Security and Privacy, it may sounds impossible but there’s still something you can do
- privatetunnel.com, a consumer VPN by OpenVPN
Websites and blogs
- Offensive Security
- OWASP and its periodic table
- Schneier On Security
- Google Project Zero
- Naked Security
(*) Mantained by me. Please, tell me about your suggestions or any bug you spot.